What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Maternity Leave? Which side do you feel outweighs the other.

What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Maternity Leave

What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Maternity Leave? Which side do you feel outweighs the other. Sample Answer  of What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Maternity Leave Introduction Laws and social practices surrounding maternity leave vary widely from one country to another. Equally varied are the positions people take on whether maternity leave …

What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Maternity Leave Read More »

countries should not employ skilled labour

These days, many jobs require people to travel and this is disrupting many families. What effects do traveling parents have on their children?

These days, many jobs require people to travel and this is disrupting many families. What effects do traveling parents have on their children?     With globalization and a common business culture encroaching among/on every corner of the world, work related travel is becoming increasingly prevalent. Although this may be positive for international economies, the …

These days, many jobs require people to travel and this is disrupting many families. What effects do traveling parents have on their children? Read More »

Nowadays, people are spending increasingly large amounts of money on their marriage parties. Many people feel large and expensive weddings cause problems for the bride and groom.

Nowadays, people are spending increasingly large amounts of money on their marriage parties. Many people feel large and expensive weddings cause problems for the bride and groom. Do you agree? Use personal examples in your response.

Nowadays, people are spending increasingly large amounts of money on their marriage parties. Many people feel large and expensive weddings cause problems for the bride and groom.  Do you agree? Use personal examples in your response.   Marrying couples often aspire to throw lavish wedding receptions with which to celebrate their union. However, often these …

Nowadays, people are spending increasingly large amounts of money on their marriage parties. Many people feel large and expensive weddings cause problems for the bride and groom. Do you agree? Use personal examples in your response. Read More »

Deer Farming In Australia ielts reading sample

IELTSDATA READING TEST 19 Wildfires are usually the product of human negligence

 Wildfires A Wildfires are usually the product of human negligence . Humans start about 90% of wild fires and lightning causes the other 10%. Regular causes for wildfires include arson, camping fires, throwing away cigarettes, burning rubbish, and playing with fireworks or matches. Once begun, wildfires can spread at a rate of up to 23 …

IELTSDATA READING TEST 19 Wildfires are usually the product of human negligence Read More »