Describe a person with whom you like to share your feelings. You should say
Who is the person?
What kind of feeling do you share?
Why do you share your feelings with this person?
I am a shy person, and I do not share my expression with others easily. But I know one person with him I share my feelings.
He is our colony shopkeeper keyer uncle. He is a gentleman and a very generous person. He runs the shop, but he has the vast majority of knowledge and experience as well. He also graduates but for no reason; he started his own business in their adolescents time.
He is always ready to help others and also curb many hot potatoes of a host of people. I use to share my the majority of feeling with him; I use to share my many feeling, even back in my college day, I used to share my love life feeling. He also teaches me many things.
I think he is cool as a cucumber, and he thinks by his mind rather than heard, thus less chance to get emotional easily. And as I said before, he has the experience and handles any situation as well. I feel comfortable in front of him. I share it without hesitation.
1. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
In my life, having good and loyal is grateful for me; we all know that friends amd family are vital for any person life, and we have a good friend who stands our side in our critical situation or time and steps back in good time is paramount. Additionally, I considered myself a lucky duck because I got it.
2. Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
To be honest, I don’t think we can compare happiness with others; moreover, it is dependent on the person. Although my childhood was happy, no responsibility and owing of any work burden or presser also aid to live happily, I feel other people were also happy.
3. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
Well, it is indescribable; my mother is not only my mother. She is also my friend; whenever I struggle or stick to something, I immediately run to my mother, and she aids me in everything; I also learn life moral values from her.
4. Do you think that women and men express their emotions in different ways?
Undoubtedly, from my perspective, women became emotional easily whereas men hold it and never express feeling to others; they hide it from others and hardly expenses with a close buddy.
5. How might a person’s life improve if they were better able to express their Emotions?
I don’t believe that life improvement and expressing emotions are connected; however, having a passion and hard-working improving life. Sometimes sharing feeling aid, a person feels relief after it.
6. What might be some negative aspects if one is too open with their feelings?
There are numerous negative aspects if a person is very open or too frankly. First and foremost, that person close person is tied by hearing it. Secondly, it sometimes forges tribulation.
7. Do you think people are more open about their feelings now than in the Past?
Well, I think yes, due to modernisation, people became more open and globalization also played a significant role in it. It connected more people; however, people are afraid to share a feeling and think about communicable in the past.
Table of Contents
- 1 Part 3 Follow-Ups Describe a Person With Whom You Like to Share Your Feelings.
- 1.1 1. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- 1.2 2. Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
- 1.3 3. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
- 1.4 4. Do you think that women and men express their emotions in different ways?
- 1.5 5. How might a person’s life improve if they were better able to express their Emotions?
- 1.6 6. What might be some negative aspects if one is too open with their feelings?
- 1.7 7. Do you think people are more open about their feelings now than in the Past?
- 2 Share this: